WOOOOO You did it! You stayed with it for the full 7 days! I hope it has helped you at least a little bit! I hope it has opened your eyes or given you hope or something new to implement in your life! I truly appreciate you and wanted to help any way I could!! I’ll be sending out a survey tomorrow and if you followed along I would SOOOOO love to hear how you did/how you feel!
The last day is the day the people pleasers dread! The LEARN TO SAY NO day. I remember what it was like to say yes to everyone…I was burned out, I used up my valuable time to do things that returned absolutely zero back to me! I’m not saying you should NEVER do things without the expectation of anything in return but there comes to a point in your life when you have to realize that you cannot give and give and give without anything filling you back up!
Here is when to say NO to something:
- You don’t have the time. You shouldn’t move something else to make room for something that will drain you.
- You know it won’t benefit you in any way. Again, this is NOT a selfish thing. Benefiting you can ALSO include feeling good about helping someone else!
- Your intuition or gut says “no”. This is your most powerful asset! Listen always.
- You simply don’t want to- you don’t ALWAYS need a reason.
Why you SHOULD say NO:
- When you stretch yourself thin, you’re not helping anyone.
- You will never be able to please everyone. Plus, trying to please everyone is so dang tiring!
- It’s okay to feel left out- don’t say yes to everything just because you have FOMO (fear of missing out).
- Saying no creates the opportunity for something we truly want to materialize!
- Boundaries are GOLD.
Nothing today besides loving yourself enough to think twice before you say YES to everything!
WANT TO WIN a free session with digital files at the end of this week? IT’S SOOOOO easy but you have to participate every day to win (i’ll be checking!!!)
Post this to instagram (must be public) and tag @peppersboudoiroc AND #peppersboudoir7days ! You’ll get a new one everyday this week! In your caption, let me know what you’ve learned or discovered about yourself today!!!
MUST PARTICIPATE EVERY SINGLE DAY TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE WORTH $1500! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. CAN NOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH.
GOOD LUCK! If you’d like to share your lists with me or have any questions about the challenge please do not hesitate to email me! firstname.lastname@example.org! See you on Day 2!